TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, CLICK THE "APPLICATION" BUTTON ABOVE
Select "Membership" in areas applied for on application
Effectively uses communication strategies to meet membership goals and objectives. Responsible for collecting and developing new prospects, while ensuring member retention.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Develops and leads a strategic membership development program designed to increase total membership count and membership dues revenue.
- Work with the membership committee to develop and execute membership campaigns. Assists in the development and implementation of advertising and promotional campaigns designed to generate membership sales.
- Creating and implementing lead generation strategies; identifying and pursuing target markets by
monitoring club and community demographics.
- Build and maintain prospects, track leads and execute campaigns.
- Conducts tours and meetings to showcase facilities with perspective members
- Maintains membership records on all members.
- Prepares monthly membership reports for the Board of Directors.
- Attends monthly Board meetings.
- Assists in coordination of Club events and mailings. Maintains and develop strong relationships with current members to encourage participation in Club events and maintain a high level of member satisfaction.
- Collaborates with Marketing Specialist on social media, website maintenance, member email communications, and all Club marketing.
- Effectively communicates with the BOD & staff to increase knowledge of membership goals, membership satisfaction, membership retention and membership activities.
- Coordinates membership events such as new member parties and Oktoberfest.
- Network with community partners including, but not limited to: Chamber of Commerce, local corporate executives, business leaders, real estate agents, etc.
- Take ownership of the guest relationship and delivery experience; ensuring that their experience with the Wichita Country Club exceeds expectations.
Previous sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of sales performance
- High-energy and outgoing personality
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to foster relationships with Members, employee partners and other community leaders
- Creativity, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Applicant must possess a passion for providing high quality Member service and commitment to exceeding expectations
- Undergraduate degree preferred