Rules Regulating Guest Play:
1. A member will be responsible for the actions of their guest(s), including indebtedness to the Club and/or any damage to club grounds or property. All guests must register in the Golf Shop before commencing play.
2. A member must be present in every group.
3. The use of the golf facility is limited to six (6) times per calendar year.
4. Guests are prohibited in participating in organized events that are contested on Saturday, Sunday and/or holidays before 12:00 p.m.
5. Un-Hosted Guest(s): The member must provide all pertinent information about the un-hosted guest when setting up a tee time. The sponsoring member will be responsible for the charges, welfare and activity of such groups. Two un-hosted guest times will be available each day during the week, but not between 11:30am and 1:30pm.
6. The golf shop will not be able to accept cash and/or checks for cart fees and guest fees.